Consumer Information Guide
Merchandise Return Policy
(Non Airbag Products) 30 day money back guarantee
- It is the customer's responsibility to review the order confirmation sent via e-mail and verify that all verbal discussions are consistent with order details prior to shipping.
- The products must be returned on or before thirty days from the date package is received by the customer. (See Restocking fee)
- The products are not altered in any way, i.e. painted, connectors changed, scratched, etc..
- All serial numbers, VIN's and or model numbers match the invoice. (Serial Numbers are verified to match VIN's printed on the invoice prior to receiving credit.)
- A copy of the original invoice must be faxed or mailed along with products being returned.
- You must obtain an RMA number prior to sending your products in for credit. No credit will be issued without RMA approval.
- Due to manufacturing discrepancies we reserve the right to the first exchange. If the product is defective or is the wrong part the customer agrees to give us the opportunity to correct and exchange the item in question. If the customer denies the right to first exchange then a restocking fee will apply and or no refund will be issued. See (Restocking Fee) for more details.
- Orders that are cancelled after the credit card has been processed whether through a bank merchant, Paypal etc.. will be subject to any transaction fees imposed by said merchant and therefore, you agree that these fees will be subtracted from the refund.
- Orders that are cancelled while in route will be subject to twenty five percent restocking fee as well as any additional fees which the shipping courier charges to return the package. Original shipping fees are not refundable. You agree that we will subtract said fees from your refund.
- If a product is returned the customers shipping cost is not refundable.
- All products must be properly package based on shipping guidelines set by respective shipper. Credit cannot be issued unless products arrive at our warehouse and are received in original condition.
- All shipments are a one-way delivery and customer is responsible for sending back any accepted returns.
- Shipping times may include time and travel of our vehicles between different warehouse locations and may not reflect on your tracking detail. You agree that your order may be delayed 2-3 days while in route to be shipped at our hazmat shipping center.
Proof of purchase
- In order to receive credit for your return you must fax or mail in your invoice to obtain an RMA.
- Absolutely no refunds or credit without proof of purchase.
Airbag Module Warranty & Refunds *ALL SALES ARE FINAL AFTER 30 DAYS*
- All airbag modules have a limited guaranty of 30 days from date of delivery. Customer agrees that in order to receive credit the following steps must be taken in order to receive a full refund. If the module or module reset does not turn off the airbag light, the customer agrees to have his/her mechanic or customer follow a few troubleshooting steps with one of our technicians. If the module still does not turn off the airbag light we reserve the right to have the customer send back module at his/her expense to bench test module once again. If after a second time the module still does not clear the light then we will provide a full refund once the customer returns module for credit. If the customer does not give us the opportunity to test the module a second time then no refund will be issued. If the module is not returned to us within 15 days of receiving an RMA than no refund will be issued. All transactions are final after thirty days.
- If it is determined that the seat belts, impact sensors, clock spring, water damaged wiring harnesses or any other defective parts are not replaced (PRIOR) to installing the airbag module then the warranty will be null and void.
- All sales transactions are final after thirty day grace period.
- No refunds will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by our company.
- Make sure to ensure all products being returned. Credit cannot be issued unless products arrive at our warehouse and are received in original condition.
Vinyl Color Differences
- We will NOT accept returns if the vinyl color you receive is not identical to your interior. Due to different production runs, vinyl aging, and other factors, it is impossible for us to match colors without a visual sample.
- It is the customer's responsibility to review the order confirmation sent via e-mail and verify vinyl colors selected. If the colors are not correct, you must contact us immediately prior to order shipping.
- At the customer's expense you can exchange your airbags for a different color as long as you send in a sample of your vinyl covers.
- A twenty-five percent restocking fee will be charged for non-defective returns, refusal to allow us first right of exchange, products returned without first calling our tech support, and for any products that are canceled after being picked up by shipping company.
- Additional fees may be charged in order to repair any damages during shipping, i.e., broken connectors, scratched covers, etc..
- If your order is canceled while in route via UPS you will be charged an additional $15.00 cancellation fee in addition to the restocking fee.
Airbag Orders and Special Orders ( ALL SALES ARE FINAL, 30 Day Exchange Only )
- ALL AIRBAG SALES or (class 9 items) ARE FINAL, if your orders contain both airbags and non airbag products, then the non-airbag products have a thirty-day money back guarantee.
- Any products requested as a special order must be prepaid and all sales are final.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU FORFEIT THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT IS SPECIAL ORDERED FOR YOUR VEHICLE. A SPECIAL ORDER CAN ONLY BE STOPPED IF CANCELLED BY 4:00PM EASTERN TIME ON THE SAME DAY YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. THEREAFTER, THE ORDER IS CONSIDERED A FINAL SALE AND YOU AGREE TO MAKE PAYMENT IN THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PRODUCT PRICE LESS ANY SHIPPING COST IN THE EVENT THE ITEM DID NOT LEAVE OUR WAREHOUSE OR OTHER SHIPPING FACILITY.
- NEW OEM Surplus Airbags, you agree that when purchasing a new OEM surplus airbag that you are buying a open box item that may have minor imperfections in the cover, logo, and some minor wear to the item.
- Used OEM Airbags, you agree that a used airbag may contain imperfections in the cover, logo and some wear throughout the metal, including surface roof.
- In the event that you receive a product that does not match your vehicle. You agree that you will send documentation as proof of error. We will require pictures of both products sent to us either via text message or email. You may be asked to provide close up pictures of part numbers and or serial numbers of either part.
- In the event that we send you an incorrect item that was special ordered you agree to give us first right of exchange. Meaning, you must give us an opportunity to correct and exchange the item at no cost to you.
- Special orders can only be exchanged within the first thirty days of receiving an item. You must identify any issues within this time otherwise you forfeit any chance for exchange or refund, no exceptions.